Teen Girls Networking CIC
Our programmes have been divided into key areas that align with our Vision, Mission, Aims & Objectives.
Consisting of 5 topic areas
- Business, Money & Me (including Business start ups, Money management, Budgeting)
- Community Champion (including community engagement, non verbal communication BSL, fund raising and volunteering)
- Cultural History (including Great Female Achievers - Past/Present, Trips)
- Health & Well-being (including Personal Development, Body Image & Self Love, Dance/Exercise, Nutrition)
- Crafts & Creativity (including creative writing, card making, soft furnishing and more....)
Each programme will be run every two weeks, they will be in total either a 6 session or 4 session programme ran consistently every other Saturday throughout the year.
In addition to the programmes, we will arrange leisurely or educational trips and other fund raising events that will bring the community and parents together.
The Teen Girls will also have the opportunity to book one to one's with our team of professionals should they require coaching, or just a chat or catch up on sessions missed. The extra sessions and trips will most likely run during school holidays.
We have deliberately refrained from adding details to what our programmes entails due to plagiarism.
For more details on programmes please email the team on [email protected]